Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Chocolate-Chip Oatmeal Goodness

The other night I was busy doing homework and I suddenly got inspired to make cookies. It had been a long time and it was time to do some baking. They turned out delicious of course and I thought I'd share the recipe. I like to make healthier baked goods, so the recipe actually isn't too bad for you. If you are one of the individuals who cringes at the thought of "healthy" food, well I challenge you to try making these cookies. You'd be surprised how good they taste.




The Recipe:
Chocolate Chip Oatmeal Cookies
Cream together:
3 sticks of butter
1/4+1/8 cup of Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Honey
3/4 cup Sucanat
3 Eggs
1 1/2 tsp Vanilla
Add:
2 1/4 cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 tsp Baking Soda
3/4 tsp Salt
3 cups Rolled Oats
1-2 cups Chocolate Chips

I've enjoyed eating them and sipping cups of Bengal Tea on chilly nights. 


No comments:

Post a Comment